[TYPO3-english] Is it possible to run about 800 -1000 Low Traffic Websites in one TYPO3?

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue Mar 1 18:20:35 CET 2011

Hi Andreas,

should be working,
You may use memcache and must allow many mysql connections.
Additionally you may use nh_staticfilecache, if the content changes seldom.

Please verify that the line you will use can transfer enough data.

I manage a TYPO3 system which runs currently 200 schools in saxony on a
single relative small solaris server (has more than 40000 pages) and
some pages have really high traffic with about 400 unique users a day.

regards
Kay