[TYPO3-english] cli_dispatch.phpsh runs on command line but not cron?

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 30 23:28:58 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 30-6-2011 23:04, Scotty C wrote:
> I have the extension installed, configured, and the cli backend user created.

Did you read the manual for the system extension 'scheduler'? You need a
backend user _cli_scheduler. This can also be checked in the scheduler
backend module in the "Setup check".

> Additionally, I can run "cli_dispatch.phpsh scheduler" from the command line and
> it works - the scheduler indicates that it ran via cron.

So, I assume that cli_dispatch.phpsh is marked as executable in your system.

> However, when I do a
> crontab -e and put cli_dispatch.phpsh scheduler in the cron ... nothing happens!

The scheduler manual provides instructions for adding the dispatch
script to a cronjob. Of course you need to adapt the paths to what they
are in your installation.

Before trying to run the ics_awstats job you can also try one of the
test jobs for the sceduler (such as sending you an email).

HTH

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.