[TYPO3-english] cli_dispatch.phpsh runs on command line but not cron?

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 23:04:05 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

Simple task: I'm trying to automate ics_awstats so that it runs/updates stats
via the scheduler.

I have the extension installed, configured, and the cli backend user created.
Additionally, I can run "cli_dispatch.phpsh scheduler" from the command line and
it works - the scheduler indicates that it ran via cron. However, when I do a
crontab -e and put cli_dispatch.phpsh scheduler in the cron ... nothing happens!
I even set it to run every minute to test and my scheduler still sits there -
un-updated - as if nothing happened.

Help? (Thanks!)
-Scott.