[TYPO3-english] Backend has no css style, page is messed up

Dubelaar, Bart bart.dubelaar at logica.com
Thu Jun 30 10:30:24 CEST 2011

> .htaccess should not be the problem since I can view the merged-css
> file over
> http. It just that it does not contain all the styles needed.
>
> The be is available via http://www.contentdokter.nl/typo3/
>
> Hope you can find some time to have a look at it.
> --

Ok, let's rule some things out first:

Could you please have a look at the file localconf.php in the directory typo3conf. Then look for the line starting with $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList'].
Now pay attention to the following things:
1. Does the comma separated list following $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList'] contain the value 't3skin'?
2. Are there multiple lines starting with $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList'] ?
3. If there are multiple lines, does the last one contain 't3skin'?

Second, please have a look at the ext directory within the typo3conf directory. In there, do you see a directory called 't3skin'?

Best regards,

Bart

Think green - keep it on the screen.