[TYPO3-english] Backend has no css style, page is messed up

RoVe ronaldverheul at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 21:47:45 CEST 2011

Steffen,

No IE, no debugging enabled, no skin extensions that I know of.

But I think you might be right in the die-while-writing, specially since my
safe-mode-environment. I would assume that if a process dies it would kind
of catch the exception and write something to some error-log. Right? How can
find this error message? Where should I look? Or else, which php-file/code
should I start to trace/debug?

Thanks, Ronald