[TYPO3-english] Devlog - Store devlog records in SysFolder

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Jun 28 11:21:38 CEST 2011

Hi,

> I have a question related with devlog extension.
> I want to store all records of devlog in a sysfolder.
> Now, devlog stores records in the every page where the records were
> generated from.

This is currently not possible. I would advise against it because the
"pid" is also used to reference which page the log entry happened on (if
relevant). If seeing devlog entries all over the place disturbs your
users, consider simply hiding the table with the following Page TSconfig:

mod.web_list.table.tx_devlog.hideTable = 1

Of course, if you feel that this is not satisfying feel free to open a
feature request in the devlog bug tracker [1] but I must say that devlog
development is dormant these days (I'm allowing myself this criticism,
as I'm the lead developer on that project ;-) ).

HTH

--

Francois Suter

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-devlog/issues