[TYPO3-english] ADDING NEW SITE

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Tue Jun 28 08:17:49 CEST 2011

Hi Colin,

>    In the opening typo3 screen we have a dummy/introduction front/backend
>
> How do I add my own, other than dummy&  introduction  please ?

The Getting Started Tutorial [1] helps you with the first steps in
TYPO3. At the end, it points you to further reading, e.g. the "Modern
Template Building" tutorial.

You then start with the Blank package and create the template setup,
based on a .html file, on your own. An alternative template building
method is using the extension templavoila.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
[1]