[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.5.3 + Powermail 1.6.3, Powermail javascript is missing

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Mon Jun 27 15:24:48 CEST 2011

Hi,

I just don't get it.
I have installed TYPO3 4.5.3 + Powermail 1.6.3

If I add a content element with the Powermail plugin to a page. Non of
the javascript that Powermail normally adds to a page is loaded, so the
file <script src="typo3conf/ext/powermail/res/js/powermail_frontend.js"
type="text/javascript"></script> and the custom javascript is missing in
the source code of the page.

I have tested it with and without the extension t3jquery.

At another site with TYPO3 4.5.2 it works without any problems, so I am
starting to wonder if this is a TYPO3 4.5.3 <> Powermail 1.6.3 issue / bug.

Does anybody know if Powermail 1.6.3 works in combination with TYPO3 4.5.3?

And maybe even more import does anybody know how the trigger Powermail
to add the required javascript to the page?

--
kind regards,

Muriel le Pair