[TYPO3-english] Browser Support

Jan Loderhose loderhose at cephalopo.de
Mon Jun 27 11:00:33 CEST 2011

Hi Philipp,

thanks for your reply. I wouldn't think of using this old browser, no
question, but sometimes one needs to deal with knotty, unconvincible
users ... I searched for some reference to "rub under their nose".

Meanwhile, I managed to get an Firefox Portable 2.x. So, to whom it may
be of interest: The Backend still works partially with this rusty old
geezer. But it's certainly not fun (wise) to use it.

Cheers, Jan

--
Projektmanager Internet und eCommerce
Senior TYPO3-Integrator

https://www.xing.com/profile/Jan_Loderhose

artif orange GmbH & Co. KG
werbung . internet . it . beratung

Am Lorettoplatz  Tel: +49 7071 79527-0
Gölzstrasse 17  Fax: +49 7071 79527-29
72072 Tübingen  http://www.artif-orange.de

Geschäftsführer: Matthias Betz u. Andreas Brus
Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRA 381480
USt-IdNr.: DE240919366

persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin:
Betz & Kögel Verwaltungs GmbH