[TYPO3-english] Browser Support

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Mon Jun 27 10:47:47 CEST 2011

Hi Jan,

Jan Loderhose wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> seems, I haven't got my brain in gear, yet. Typical monday morning ...
>
> I am searching for an overview of browser support for the TYPO3 Backend.
> The question is: Does the TYPO3 4.5 Backend still support FF 2.x?
> I need an official reference.

I don't think there is one any more. There used to be one years ago, but
nobody cared to update it.

With FF 2.x you might run into trouble. Anyway, this browser is very
outdated (since mid December 2008). There is no reason for TYPO3 to support
an outdated piece of software.  I suggest you just try and see where you end
up.

TYPO3 runs fine on all recent browser, including FF4, FF5, Opera, Chrome,
IE8-9. It "works" with FF3, IE6-7 and a few others.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe