[TYPO3-english] Busy Noggin framework

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Jun 27 03:15:34 CEST 2011

Hi Erik

It is IMHO the best an easiest way to setup even a complex TYPO3 webseite in
more or less no time. You have lots of already existong templates available
where you can start with. Additional you can backup your templates at any
time and have some kind of backtrace if something goes wrong. You can easily
copy templates from typo3conf/ext to fileadmin where you can modify a
complete template. Afterwards you can copy the complete skin folder from
fileadmin back to typo3conf/ext and have instantly a working extension which
you can share with others i.e. thru the Extension Repository.

Tweaking the framework isn't a hazzle at all as it is well documented. The
framework is much mor comprenehsive than i.e. automake or even the new way
with the backend Grids. It gives you the flexibility to use Flexible Content
Elements, Drag and Drop Columns and Modules and Content, You have lots of
different sitestructures you can choose of which make out of one design a
whole suite which the customer can use to its needs.

Our customers love it as they can master TYPO3 easily by themselves.

Andi