[TYPO3-english] Tricky TypoScript question concerning stdWrap and conditions

Jörg Klein joerg at klein-family.com
Sun Jun 26 16:40:41 CEST 2011

Hi Peter,

"Peter Niederlag" schrieb im Newsbeitrag...

> compile a list of page.uids that are shortcut targets of leveluid:1
>
> select group_concat(target_pid) as page_list from pages where
> page_type=shortcut and shortcut_target_id={leveluid:i1}
> insertData=1
>
> either put that in a register or straight into equals.stdRwap.cObject
>
> compare with if.isInList.data = field.uid

thanks for your thoughts!

I have tried your first idea, but I did not get it to work.
E.g. with something like that:
typolink.parameter {
  data = leveluid:1

  if {
    value.data = field:uid
    isInList.cObject {
      table = pages
      select {
        pidInList = group_concat ({field:uid})
        where = doktype=4 AND shortcut={leveluid:1}
      }
    }
  }

> Or, just add a userFunc into equls.postUserFunc that generetes the list
> for you.

Yes, that is the way I did it now. After all I think it's easier to write
the code in PHP directly instead of writing it in TypoScript.

Cheers and thanks again!

Jörg