[TYPO3-english] View label when using multiple records in the list view

Guillermo R. Oramas J. oramas.g at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 02:32:19 CEST 2011

It is unfortunate that nobody could help me with this.

Now I'm developing the frontend  plugin to display the results of the tables
and the behavior is identical.

I think the problem is based in the use of the pi_exec_query method of the
tslib_pibase class that returns the fields in a plain way of the referring
table with no search in the referred table.

This method has an $mm_cat parameter that I don't know well how to use.

I'm going to explore about this or make my custom method. But, maybe there
is another core method to build relational queries. Any idea?

Thanks a lot.