[TYPO3-english] tt_news URL problem

Graham Knight graham.knight5 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 14:00:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am using the extension PMK News Twitter which posts to a twitter account when a tt_news item is edited. The extension can add a link to the twitter message which points back to the news item. This is all working and generates back-links like these:

http://www.herts-wheelers.org.uk/index.php?id=20&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=288
http://www.herts-wheelers.org.uk/index.php?id=20&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=289

The id=20 refers to the page with the news plugin which will display the single view. The 288 and 289 identify the individual the news items.

The problem is that if I use the links above one after the other I get the first news item twice. I cannot make the second one work until I manually clear the page cache.

I really haven't a clue whether this is a problem with the extension, with tt_news or with RealURL. Can anyone help?

Graham