[TYPO3-english] direct_mail and "activate newsletter" field

Georg Schönweger georg.schoenweger at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:44:05 CEST 2011

I will use now for each language 1 SysFolder where i store my DirectMail
Categories.
In TS-Constants i make conditions;
[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
    plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.module_sys_dmail_category_PIDLIST =
PID_FOR_GERMAN_CATEGORIES
[global]

This way sr_feuser_register will show only the categories of actual
language. In direct_mail modul i can send out newsletter in the
respective language of the fe-user by selecting the appropriate category.
... i like direct_mail and sr_feuser_register :)

- Georg