[TYPO3-english] direct_mail and "activate newsletter" field

Georg Schönweger georg.schoenweger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 17:27:59 CEST 2011

Hi Stefan,

thanks for your suggestion, this is working great. Now that i have seen
how direct_mail categories and direct_mail are working together i would
like to use this feature as well. But it seems that there are problems
with multilingual sites and sr_feuser_register (on our site users
subscribe to the newsletter by sr_feuser_register)

if i set:
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.useLocalization = 1
i don't see any categories in registration form of sr_feuser_register in
other languages than default.

if i set:
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.useLocalization = 0
i have in every language all categories and there translations. not good
too..

After looking a little bit in source code of sr_feuser_register it seems
that there is a bug ..
If i do not translate categories everything is fine .. but would be
great if translations were working

Did someone managed to use translated direct_mail categories in
sr_feuser_register already?

- Georg