[TYPO3-english] scriptmerger & external files

Mike Gutzschhahn info at mikeg.de
Wed Jun 22 13:24:21 CEST 2011

Hello everyone

scriptmerger runs very well exept the fact when external functions
such as facebook like, comments or google +1 were included.

I got an 500 internal server error when i acticate the js functions.
In any constellation, with or without mergin, compression or minifying
i got the error and the be log tells me:

Core: Error handler (FE): PHP Warning: preg_match() [<a
href='function.preg-match'>function.preg-match</a>]: Compilation failed:
missing ) at offset 16 in
/www/htdocs/w00a9987/typo3/typo3conf/ext/scriptmerger/class.tx_scriptmerger.php
line 801

as well in line 795 at offset 23 and 789 at offset 32. I tried to exlude
external files without success. Does anyone
has a similiar constellation?

Thanks a lot
Mike