[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Snippets

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Jun 21 22:04:58 CEST 2011

Hi,

anyone would know if it will be possible to add new snippets to
http://snippets.typo3.org any time soon? Or what is the problem with it?
I remember that there are some caching issues or something. Is it so big
deal to fix it? I can help out with that, no problem.

Or is there any other place to "inspire to share"? E.g. I've just
created quite nice piece of TS and I'd be happy to share, but I don't
have any place to do so.

FYI - I was looking for really simple gallery, but I couldn't find any.
I wanted simple list of albums and in album list of pictures. In the
end, I set up new type of menu that using TS finds first content of type
Images or Text w/Images in a page and takes first image from there and
uses it as preview image for the page. So albums are created using pages
and content of type Images in them.

Regards

Jan