[TYPO3-english] rggooglemap, change popupbox in googlemaps & show navigation controls

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Tue Jun 21 18:00:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have installed the extension rggooglemap, but there are 2 things I
can't figure out how to set them right.

1) How do you change the template for the popup layer (show in map) in
Google maps?
I tried to change <!-- ###TEMPLATE_INFOBOX_1### --> but the
modifications just won't show (deleted browser & typo3 cache & typo3
cache files).

2) How do you display the navigation controls in the Google map?
Played around with "Navigation controls", "Show type controls" and "Hide
Control on Mouseover". But no matter what I do it just won't show.
I have compared the settings with an other site where it is working,
can't find an difference.

--
kind regards,

Muriel le Pair