[TYPO3-english] Custom Plugin - Can't create new records on BE

Guillermo R. Oramas J. oramas.g at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 00:03:14 CEST 2011

More Information:

The table has these fields (All are not null):

uid 	pid 	tstamp 	crdate 	cruser_id 	deleted 	hidden 	bug

Only the "bug" field is custom, the others were generated by Kickstarter.

I looked that I can modify the existing records, but I can't create
new ones. Maybe is a problem writing data in the DB? The form in the
BE only displays "hidden" and "bug" fields. Maybe Typo3 is having
problems to write one ore more of those other fields in the DB?

Thanks.