[TYPO3-english] Custom Plugin - Can't create new records on BE

Guillermo R. Oramas J. oramas.g at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 23:38:35 CEST 2011

Hello.

I'm developing a very basic plugin that create a single table and load some
data to it.

The plugin is installed succesfully and the data is loaded.

When I try to add a new record from the BE I obtain this message:

1: Attempt to insert record on page '[root-level]' (0) where this table,
tx_bugtest_main, is not allowed

I looked the static_tables plugin and is posible to create new records for
those tables.

What I need to setup in order to create new records in the BE?

Thanks.

Memo.

P.S. My plugin doesn't has pi1 or mod1, only information about tables.