[TYPO3-english] redirect problem of new site

Sinisa Mitrovic sinisa.mitrovic at europoint.com
Mon Jun 13 14:37:28 CEST 2011

Hi again,

Looks like you have somewhere set that old URL...
Can you try this, enter in address bar of your browser
http://www.yuordomain.com/index.php?id=5 (yourdomain.com replace with your
actual domain and id=5 replace vith ID of any page you want to see) and if
you see your new template, then problem is in CoolUri, so you need to check
settings for it, or clear cache table for it... If not, than we will try
something else...

Regards,
Siniša Mitrović