[TYPO3-english] redirect problem of new site

Mark Boland mark.boland at boland.de
Mon Jun 13 10:45:04 CEST 2011

Hi Plamen,

Did you adjust the domain records?

Mark
Plamen Petkov <petkovp at kaolin.bg> schrieb am 13.06.2011 09:57:

Hi list,

I transferred my Typo3 site to another domain using standard export and

import feature of Typo3.

This is a full copy of the site.Site uses TemplaVoila and CoolUri

extensions.

I have removed these extensions on the new hosting and I have put another

template with subparts and markers(my new template is tested and works

fine).

Problem is that my new site redirects to the old site (domains are

different, template is OK). I have removed baseurl in Constants field of

Template.

Even when I click View (from WEB panel) I see my old site at the right

section.

I do appreciate your help

Plamen

believed to be clean,from MailServer Kaolin!!!

TYPO3-english at lists.typo3.org