[TYPO3-english] redirect problem of new site

Plamen Petkov petkovp at kaolin.bg
Mon Jun 13 10:57:27 CEST 2011

Hi list,
I transferred my Typo3 site to another domain using standard export and
import feature of Typo3.
This is a full copy of the site.Site uses TemplaVoila and CoolUri
extensions.
I have removed these extensions on the new hosting and I have put another
template with subparts and markers(my new template is tested and works
fine).
Problem is that my new site redirects to the old site (domains are
different, template is OK). I have removed baseurl in Constants field of
Template.
Even when I click View (from WEB panel) I see my old site at the right
section.
I do appreciate your help

Plamen

believed to be clean,from MailServer Kaolin!!!