[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 LAMP Stack with full XDebug config and more

Vlatko Šurlan vlatko.surlan at evorion.hr
Thu Jun 9 19:35:31 CEST 2011

I've just updated my TYPO3 LAMP Stack with full XDebug functionality. You
can download the VirtualBox image here:

http://www.evorion.hr/fileadmin/TYPO3_contrib/T3LAMPStack.tar
http://www.evorion.hr/fileadmin/TYPO3_contrib/T3LAMPStack.tar.md5

It's 1.9GB so don't download just for fun.

What you will find inside:

- Fully configured LAMP with XDebug already setup
- Eclipse with PDT
- XDebug backported into Debian stable to enable XDEBUG_TRACE trigger
- Snapshot that will get you in the middle of a debug session

You can use this image to remote debug as well. It goes hand in hand with
my debugging videos that you can find on my YouTube channel http://
www.youtube.com/user/DocumentationPlanet

Let me know if you find anything to improve upon!

--
Vlatko Šurlan