[TYPO3-english] Shortcuts hidden / unclickable in breadcrump

Morten Hagh morten at hagh.dk
Tue Jun 7 11:27:01 CEST 2011

Hi Tobias,

Of course :)

Thank you!

Regards
Morten Hagh

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: typo3-english-bounces at lists.typo3.org
[mailto:typo3-english-bounces at lists.typo3.org] På vegne af Tobias Dörner
Sendt: 7. juni 2011 11:21
Til: 'TYPO3 English'
Emne: Re: [TYPO3-english] Shortcuts hidden / unclickable in breadcrump

Hi Morten,
10 {
excludeUidList =

Regards

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: typo3-english-bounces at lists.typo3.org
[mailto:typo3-english-bounces at lists.typo3.org] Im Auftrag von Morten Hagh
Gesendet: Dienstag, 7. Juni 2011 11:04
An: 'TYPO3 English'

Hi list,

I have a breadcrump that show the path where the users is. Some of the pages
in the path are shortcuts (no content).

Is it possible somehow either to make shortcuts in the breadcrump
unclickable or hide them? My breadcrump is like this:

Frontpage > Products > Productgroup2 > Product 5

Where Products is a shortcut, but now I have set the shortcut to
Productgroup1 so thats not a good idea when the user is viewing
Productgroup2 and clicks on Products.

So if I can either hide Products or make it unclickable that would be a lot
better.

My breadcrump TS :

lib.breadcrumb = COA

lib.breadcrumb {