[TYPO3-english] Powermail - multi step validation of radio buttons and checkboxes

BlueGinko blueginko at windstream.net
Sun Jun 5 20:47:15 CEST 2011

Hi all, I have typo3 4.5 and powermail 1.6.3

I've tried both php/typoscript and javascript validation.

Textboxes validate great.  Overall very please, I have form going into a
table, great!  Email sent is great..

But with mandatory radio buttons or multiple checkboxes, the item is not
highlighted or indicated and the user can move onto the next step.  They
aren't notified of the missing radio button until the end of the form.  This
is a huge form (103 fields), 5 fieldsets/steps.  I'd hate to have to put
that all on one page..

Is there anyway to get the validation to hightlight the non-filled in radio
buttons or checkboxes and prevent the user from leaving that step?

I've searched but can't find anything on this and am afraid that I've blown
it totally.

thanks!!!