[TYPO3-english] looking for a working mass uplaod for DAM

Götz Reinicke - IT-Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Fri Jun 3 15:09:20 CEST 2011

Hi,

recently I was asked to upload about 180 pictures for some photo
galleries to our webpage.

AFAIK I don't have any other choice to select one file at a time for
uploading to DAM. Luckily typo3 allows 15 files in one "upload".

But selecting 180 picures is boring and furthor more, there is a problem
with the uplaoded files, so I do have to upload new generated once again.

I searched the TER and foud ameos_dragndropupload ... but that did not
work for me on mac os x 10.6 with the recent firefox.

Dose anyone has a suggestion on how to do mass uplaod of pictures?

	Thanks for any suggestion and best regards . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. Claudia Hübner

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt