[TYPO3-english] How to invoke "create new record" from custom BE Module

Guillermo R. Oramas J. oramas.g at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 14:35:48 CEST 2011

Hello.

Well, as I explained in other mail I'm building a form and I need to store
its records in a DB.

I saw that from the BE I can create new records from the "List" option, but
I need some extended options, for example create one record to store in one
table based in the information stored in other table that has similar
fields.

For that I'm creating a BE module and I want to load the same functionality
that has the "List - New Record - Plugin" option. That means that in an
automated way loads the fields to create the new record.

Thanks for the advice.

Memo.