[TYPO3-english] The best way to implement forms

Simon Dawes typo3list at cerebrum.com.au
Fri Jun 3 12:54:47 CEST 2011

We use Powermail with Powermail Frontend to do this

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/powermail_frontend/0.6.6/view/

Works really well for us.

Additionally we can allow frontend users to own and edit their own
records for display (with approval if required)

Cheers Simon