[TYPO3-english] The best way to implement forms

Knight, Jason jknigh7 at emory.edu
Thu Jun 2 14:24:50 CEST 2011

In the past I have used a combination of formhandler and wfqbe for a
similar use.

We needed a book order form for faculty while giving staff the ability to
manipulate the records (quality checks mostly) and display the list of
books students must purchase for their classes, sorted by class name and
professor.

-Jason