[TYPO3-english] The best way to implement forms

Guillermo R. Oramas J. oramas.g at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 01:37:07 CEST 2011

Hello.

I'm trying to build a page that displays a form. That data must be send to a
table for be see in the front end when users request it.

I was looking for different ways to do that but I'm not sure. For example, I
saw the mail form but I don't know if is possible customize it to send data
to the DB instead to a mail.

I also was looking the custom html field but I'm not sure if this is the
best way, in particular because I know that the tables must have a special
fields an is best practice construct it with Kickstarter.

I also saw Kickstarter but I don't know how to implement the forms. Inside
the code of the tx_plugin?

Or maybe exists an extension that do the dirty job and automates the
process?

Thanks a lot for your advice.

Memo.