[TYPO3-english] realurl encode/decode cash and tx_realurl_exclude

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Wed Jun 1 11:53:49 CEST 2011

Hello,

realurl 1.10.0

due to the site structure being setup in a suboptimal way we have to set
'tx_realurl_exclude' on the first two levels of the tree.

Now I noticed that this works only when the encode and decode cache
tables are filled/in use. However these tables don't fill when a BE-user
is logged in as feeditadvanced in this case sets $TSFE->no_cache=1. :-<

As soon as a session without a BE-user accesses the page realurl
encode/decode cache tables are filled and everything works.

If that is the only issue I can well live with it also it doesn't feel
very comfortable. ;(

Is this a known behaviour?
Are their any negative site effects/problems that I didn't spot yet?
Will this be a problem on a page that is intentionally set to "no_cache"?
Would explicitly disabling the encode/decode cache tables make any
difference?
Is there any relevant change in realurl > 1.10.0, which we are currently
stuck at as we use TYPO3 4.3.X.

Thx and Greets,
Peter
--