[TYPO3-english] Unable to login in Install Tool (correct password is used!)

Sinisa Mitrovic sinisa.mitrovic at europoint.com
Wed Jun 1 08:58:36 CEST 2011

Hi,

Did you deleted TEMP files from typo3conf folder after transfering site to a
new location?
You can try this (enter in URL manualy):
typo3/install/index.php?TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=extConfig&password=joh316
and change joh316 with your own password, this should store it in a cookie,
so afterwards you can login normaly...

Hope this helps...
Regards,
Siniša Mitrović