[TYPO3-english] How to highlight empty required fields on submit for Powermail?

Michael Cannon mc at aihr.us
Sun Jul 31 09:10:17 CEST 2011

My jQuery isn't so strong and I need help with it and Powermail.

Any ideas for how to highlight empty required fields on submit for
Powermail?

Basically, taking the link below, if you click on `Next step` and you
haven't filled in the required fields, either the field should have the
required field notice show or an alert saying to complete the fields.

https://www.stonebriar.org/helping-others/service-opportunities/find-a-place-to-serve/projectserve-application/

If you click in the text input and click out of it, the required field
warning shows. However, if you open the link and click on `Next step`,
nothing happens.

Any guidance on how to back track what's preventing the submit from
happening or how to adapt it is appreciated.

--
Michael Cannon
President, Aihrus

Over 10 Years of Professional TYPO3 Support @ http://aihr.us