[TYPO3-english] getText and rootLine

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Jul 29 21:12:57 CEST 2011

Am 27.07.2011 21:05, schrieb Rik Willems:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to do an if through stdWrap. Kinda similar to
> [PIDinRootline=x,y,z] but than through getText.
> I thought of if.value.data = TSFE:rootLine
>
> The php code in tslib_content makes it look like this should work. Or
> alternatively TSFE:tmpl|rootLine

10 = TEXT
10.value = blah
10.if.value.data = TSFE:rootLine
10.if.isInList = 123

Checks if 123 is a uid of a page in the list found at TSFE:rootLine.

But since rootLIne is not a list but an Array you should try using a
rootline menu together with if:

10 = TEXT
10.value = blah
10.if {
	value = 0
	value.append = HMENU
	value.append {
		special = rootline
		special.range = 0|-1
		1 = TMENU
		1 {
			NO {
				doNotLinkIt = 1
				stdWrap.field = uid
				allWrap = ,|
			}
		}
	}
	isInList = 123
}

If you need it more than once you should create the HMENU inside a
LOAD_REGISTER and then use the register as the data of your if.value.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de