[TYPO3-english] pseudo external links between domains within TYPO3 multidomain installation

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri Jul 29 10:51:18 CEST 2011

Hi Crossdomain linking worked for me, even by using the uid!

    config {
        typolinkCheckRootline = 1
        typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains=1
        redirectOldLinksToNew = 1
        uniqueLinkVars = 1
    }

Hope not to forgot any setting. these are the settings i used with
realurl in 4.3.0 - 4.5.4.

Regards
Kay

Am 28.07.2011 22:28, schrieb RDE / Redlich:
> Kay Strobach schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> www is not a protocol
>> www://domain1/testpage-A1.html -> http://domain1/testpage-A1.html
>
> Hi Kay
> sorry, yes there have been left some more mistakes in my text.
> after 4 hours googling I didnt carefully check my spelling
>
> I am shure, multidomain linking did work with 4.1.x before.
>
> I did check for bugs but didnt find anything.
>
> There are some reasons, I cannot update now.
> I didnt find a bug report about this topic.
>
> ---
>
> Hi Jigal
>
> (It's hard to say what's wrong in your installation and if there might
> be a bug which is fixed in later versions, but nobody really keeps
> track if fixed bugs might also be relevant for non-supported old versions.)
> (security fixes are also not available for old versions!)
>
> Thats all true, but all the history will be kept. But I didnt find old
> records about that topic.
>
> I was looking for a tip from anybody, having this problem in the past.
>
> will do a test tonight with a curent test-installation
>
> thanks
> Gert

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org