[TYPO3-english] pseudo external links between domains within TYPO3 multidomain installation

RDE / Redlich gr2 at ipw.net
Thu Jul 28 22:28:56 CEST 2011

Kay Strobach schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> www is not a protocol
> www://domain1/testpage-A1.html -> http://domain1/testpage-A1.html

Hi Kay
sorry, yes there have been left some more mistakes in my text.
after 4 hours googling I didnt carefully check my spelling

I am shure, multidomain linking did work with 4.1.x before.

I did check for bugs but didnt find anything.

There are some reasons, I cannot update now.
I didnt find a bug report about this topic.

---

Hi Jigal

(It's hard to say what's wrong in your installation and if there might
be a bug which is fixed in later versions, but nobody really keeps
track if fixed bugs might also be relevant for non-supported old versions.)
(security fixes are also not available for old versions!)

Thats all true, but all the history will be kept. But I didnt find old records about that topic.

I was looking for a tip from anybody, having this problem in the past.

will do a test tonight with a curent test-installation

thanks
Gert