[TYPO3-english] Typo3 4.5.4 update kills CoolUri

Felix Heller felix.heller at aimcom.de
Thu Jul 28 14:07:16 CEST 2011

Hello everybody,

it seems to me that the whole <uriparts> section is ignored. I don't think
that the problem is limited to parameters that execute a SQL query because
even this part doesn't work any more:

<part>
	<parameter>tx_ttnews[pointer]</parameter>
</part>

I will investigate this issue and inform you if I find something useful.

Greetings
Felix Heller

TYPO3-Agentur München
TYPO3 agency Munich