[TYPO3-english] directMail doesn't send mails and locks itself

hinterindien at gmx.net hinterindien at gmx.net
Thu Jul 28 13:30:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

meanwhile I solved the problem. Here is the solution: Maybe it helps somebody...

First, I had to set the following value in localconf.php:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['MAIL']['substituteOldMailAPI'] = '0';

If this is set to 1, the dmail-scheduler exits with an uncatched error and blocks the next executions of the scheduler.

Second: Quickmails in Plain Text-Mode don't get sent, if the mail body is empty. This is not mentioned in the documentation and I wonder if this is a bug or has some intentions behind it.

Nicolai

-------- Original-Nachricht --------