[TYPO3-english] Typo3 4.5.4 update kills CoolUri

J. Schaller jorgosch at terra.es
Wed Jul 27 18:02:47 CEST 2011

Hello list,

I've just a had a not so nice couple of hours troubleshooting why
suddenly my speaking URLs were gone. It looks like the latest Typo3
update somehow filters SQL in my CoolUri config file. With 4.5.3
everything works fine, I've switched versions at least 5 times,
cleared caches, the whole works, to be sure.

(One of) The offending part in my CoolUri config seems to be this one:

  <uriparts>
    <part>
      <parameter>tx_ttnews[tt_news]</parameter>
      <lookindb>
	<to>SELECT concat( CAST( DATE_FORMAT( FROM_UNIXTIME( datetime
) , GET_FORMAT( DATE, 'ISO' ) ) AS char( 10 ) ) , '_', title ) FROM
tt_news WHERE uid =$1</to>
        <translatetoif>
        	<match>^[0-9]+$</match>
        </translatetoif>
        <sanitize>1</sanitize>
      </lookindb>
    </part>

In 4.5.3 I get a correct URL like
http://www.mypage.com/2011-03-15_newstitle/

whereas in 4.5.4 I get
http://www.mypage.com/?tx_ttnews[tt_news]=999

meaning, the SQL statement and consequently URL conversion is
completely ignored. Any ideas?

Cheers,
J. Schaller