[TYPO3-english] drag and drop for content elements (without templavoila)

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Wed Jul 27 10:57:22 CEST 2011

Hi Tobias,

> but I'm missing the
> drag and drop functionality for content elements in the backend like
> with templavoila.
Don't we all miss that? ;-)

> Is it possible to activate drag and drop in the normal page module? Or
> is there an extension for this?
There has been a proof of concept at the T3UXW09. Unfortunately, nobody
found the time to create an up-to-date core patch until now.

As it should not be *that* hard.. do you have interest in fixing that? I
would assist you. IIRC it was published as EXT:modernbe, which only
worked with 4.3.

Kind regards
Steffen

--