[TYPO3-english] Plugin vs. Typoscript: which one goes first and how to change?

"Christian Müller (Kitsunet)" christian.mueller at typo3.org
Mon Jul 25 19:21:19 CEST 2011

Hi,

yes the code you posted is indeed the one responsible for changing the
title, but if I am not mistaken it can only work if TYPO3 actually
autogenerates the title, which is no longer the case if you do
config.noPageTitle = 2.

So an option is to add an extension template to that page that resets
the title generation to default, so something like

page.headerData.10 >
config.noPageTitle >

cheers,
Christian