[TYPO3-english] Access right for usergroup with new page

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Jul 25 11:27:49 CEST 2011

On 25.07.11 09:59, May Dara wrote:
> Dear TYPO3 USERGROUP
>
> I create one user in one group which can view, edit.
> I create one new page. I want that user can see and edit page without
> going: Access->Permissions and choose group for that page.
> I want that user can view that page automatically after they login.

Access -> Permissions is about backend user (editor) permissions.

You want Frontend user permissions. See the Access tab in the page
properties. After creating a frontend user group (in a page of type
Folder, not on a normal page), you can select the user group there.

Then you just need to create a frontend user, being member of this group
and a login form. Therefore install the system extension "felogin" and
place the plugin on a page.

See
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_quickstart/1.0.0/view/1/4/#id2315195

Kind regards