[TYPO3-english] tt_news in Typo3 4.5.2

Dominic Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 10:07:32 CEST 2011

 >>news supports content elements as it is done in rgnewsce.

As far I could see is, that news only supports images, links, html and
DAM. rgnewsce instead supported everything, what I really liked. The
only problem was, that I couldn't wrap the ces so the design was not
that nicely.

What I really miss in tt_news (and in news too), is more flexibility in
the design of a news element. That I can add some different content
elements and can wrap them that they could get displayed as JS tabs or
something else.