[TYPO3-english] BE Grid, MultiColumn conflict: tt_content Column label

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Sat Jul 23 23:29:13 CEST 2011

Hi xydharth? Siddhartha?

Can you please restate your question? Please us proper punctuation and add
paragraphs.
I do not get what your problems is and what really goes wrong.

I would like to help you, but this way I can't.

If I understand you correctly, you have problems using both the new grid
view and the extension multicolumn.
First of all, do you really need multicolumn if you can use grid view?

If it really is a conflict, I fear there is not much you can do about it,
beside fixing it in the code (of multicolumn).

Best regards
Phil

--
Philipp Gampe