[TYPO3-english] BE Grid, MultiColumn conflict: tt_content Column label

xydharth siddhartham.sl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 21:32:08 CEST 2011

Hello list,

I have encountered a problem in one of the projects which concerns the
tt_content column labels say for instance the "normal", "border", "right",
"customly-added-column" etc. do not use the column names mapped from the BE
Grid column names when the extension multicolumn is used. Uninstalling the
multicolumn extension ofcourse gives the desired effect wherein the BE grid
column names are getting used for the select field of the columns in
tt_content. Can anyone help me regarding this issue? I do not think this is
a bug with either BE grid or the multicolumn extension, only a conflict
scenario, past which I cannot find a way around.

Regards,
Siddhartha