[TYPO3-english] Where to ask for help

RDE / Redlich gr2 at ipw.net
Sat Jul 23 14:46:45 CEST 2011

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Guillermo R. Oramas J. wrote:
>> Sometimes I have in my opinion complex situations in Typo3 and I don't
>> know
>> where to ask for help since here in the mail list nobody replies to me.
>
> Possibly your questions are (1) not clear enough, or (2) can be answered
> by googling.

Hi Dmitry

with (1) I agree with you - questions must be clearly specified and well "formulated"

with (2) I do not agree with you - you must exactly fit the phrase, to find
usable answers up to date, I did waste many many hours (say days) to read old junk
and unusable tips on too many TYPO3 pages and lots of ads, which do not help.

Mostly a short answer to understandable questions with a link to a current answer
is really helpful and cost me half a minute (if I know the answer).

--
best regards
Gert