[TYPO3-english] tt_news in Typo3 4.5.2

Björn Pedersen pedersen at frm2.tum.de
Wed Jul 20 08:25:57 CEST 2011

Am 19.07.2011 21:52, schrieb James Corell:

> News settings
>
> News CSS-styles
>
> News feeds
>

> So I'm not sure where to go from here. Is tt_news even supported by Typo3
> 4.5+ ? What are people using to manage date-based content (news) in newer
> versions of Typo3?

Hi,

tt_news 3.0.1 works well with TYPO3 4.5 and 4.6

It could be, that the manual is outdated with respect to the available
templates (probably some legacy templates where removed.

An alternative could be the new extbase-based news2.

If you want to use normal content elements, you could use appropriate
addWhere-parts in a select (using RECORDS or CONTENT).

Björn