[TYPO3-english] Where to ask for help

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Fri Jul 15 15:24:13 CEST 2011

Hello,

I know your problem. I have this very often. Sometimes I thought they
don't want to help me or I'm standing on a blacklist or something else :-)

We don't have beginner questions. Let's have a look at your last
question regarding IRRE and userFunc. I'm sure the community can help
you easily with userFunc-Problems. I'm sure they can help you with
problems regarding IRRE (There is also a irre-newsgroup here).

In our cases we combining many different functions and that's why we get
no or very less answers. It's too special.

In my opinion TYPO3-DEV-Newsgroup is a good start.

Stefan